FUEL Honored at ADAI’s 59th Design Exhibition
Members of FUEL were in attendance at the Art Directors Association of Iowa’s 59th Annual ADAI Design Exhibition. Held April 21st at the Science Center of Iowa in Des Moines, the exhibition showcased work from professional and student designers throughout the state.
Judges recognized FUEL for a wide range of work, including:
- PCE Product Shirt for John Deere Construction & Forestry
- “High Tide” Editorial Design in The Landing for John Deere Forestry
- Motor Grader 50th Anniversary Mark for John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Holiday Card for FUEL
- Identity System for Aurora Coffee Co.
- AuroraCoffeeCo.com Design for Aurora Coffee Co.
- OUTRUN™ Campaign for John Deere Forestry
- OUTRUN™ Campaign Launch Video for John Deere Forestry
- Well Grounded Illustration for John Deere Forestry
BEST IN CATEGORY: MISCELLANEOUS
- Factory Shirts for John Deere
“While these entries show a wide variety of styles and forms of media, it all comes out of the foundational design we do for our clients,” said founder Bill Bollman. “They’re all great examples of what we can do in the tactical space. Each is distinct in its own right, but true to who the client is.”
Learn more about the exhibition at artdirectorsiowa.org